Аttention-deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) requires an appropriate lifestyle. Adherence to a schedule, proper nutrition, quality sleep, all these factors reduce the symptoms of the disease. However, even it does not completely help. Medications that are prescribed for ADHD have negative symptoms that often make lives even harder. That is why patients are increasingly replacing them with alternative treatments with psychedelics and looking for the best dispensary rooms. Scientists have also begun to actively explore this theory. That is why we will tell you interesting facts about ADHD and magic mushrooms and dispel some myths. It will help you understand whether such alternative treatment is right for you. It is worth to mention, that it is important to choose the best shrooms dispensary depending on customers reviews.
Interesting Facts And Myths About ADHD
- There is a myth that ADHD affects only men. A person of any age and gender can get the disease.
- It is said that ADHD manifests itself as uncontrollable energy. Each person has individual symptoms.
- ADHD can cause problems with vision, orientation, memory, and emotion control.
- ADHD affects self-perception and confidence. As a result, it is difficult for people to realize and succeed.
- The diagnosis of ADHD is difficult to make at an early age. It is because the symptoms are difficult to detect in children and easier to recognize only in adulthood.
Can Magic Mushrooms Help With ADHD?
Let’s talk about magic mushrooms and ADHD. First, you should know that psilocybin contained in mushrooms has a good effect on mental health. Scientists have proven that magic mushrooms help relieve symptoms of anxiety, ADHD & insomnia. Subsequently, they began to investigate the method of microdosing, which allows obtaining a positive effect of psilocybin by avoiding psychedelic effects. This method is used to treat ADHD. So, what are the symptoms of this disease that can be relieved with the help of magic mushrooms?
- Magical mushrooms help to focus. Often, ADHD patients cannot concentrate on one thought and are in eternal chaos of emotions. Psilocybin helps control thoughts and feelings.
- Psilocybin has a positive effect on mood, which is mostly bad in people with ADHD. Mushrooms promote the production of serotonin, which is responsible for the feeling of happiness. It also improves the attitude towards yourself and other people.
- Psilocybin helps fight insomnia. Bear in mind, quality rest is important in ADHD.
Is The Treatment Of ADHD With Magic Mushrooms Dangerous?
Treating ADHD with magic mushrooms may not suit everyone. You should consider your psychological or physical well-being. First, you should use it if you have a family history of bad psychedelic effects on the body. People with high alternative blood pressure, high blood sugar, and heart problems should also refrain from such treatment.
So, if you want to use magic mushrooms to treat ADHD, you need to be aware of the possible risks. It is also worth talking to a specialist who is familiar with this method of treatment if possible. Also, keep in mind that ADHD pharmaceuticals should not be combined with psychedelics. Start treatment with the lowest dose and monitor for changes in health.